in CA - Dixon
Current Employee? Click Here to start the apply process.
The Distribution Supervisor has general responsibility for coordinating and supervising DC activities on a daily basis. This position is responsible for the direct supervision of the DC activities in a manner consistent with the company’s service, cost and people objectives.
Essential job functions:
- Effectively communicate direction and vision to team members
- Develop and promote relationships based on partnership, teamwork and collaboration
- Promote the development of equitable supervisory practices in hiring, training, coaching and professional development
- Ensure continued evolution of and implementation of sound communication and motivational programs and techniques for supervision, coaching and counseling team members
- Develop, plan and schedule staffing requirements to meet established objectives
- Promote a safe work environment
- Maintenance and supervision of reporting of accuracy, productivity and other production measures
- Assist in systems planning and enhancements and be responsible for the implementation of new technologies and procedures.
- Maximize utilization of all automation equipment.
- Maintain agreed upon levels of productivity.
- Understands inventory management as it relates to distribution.
- Understands job duties, work procedures, policies and relationship of job to others.
- Actively promote customer service and train team members.
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience
- Meet agreed upon service standards in all areas of the operation.
Communication done throughout the interviewing process will be via email, so be sure to include a valid email address when applying.
The Gymboree Distribution Center uses SparkHire, an online video interviewing platform, for candidates to complete their initial assessments at their convenience. Candidates may also choose to complete a phone interview in lieu of video interviews.
We conduct thorough criminal background checks and drug screens.**
HIGH SCHOOL OR EQUIVALENT
2299 Kids Way
Dixon, CA 95620
Share This Job On