There’s a little bit of magic in the air at Gymboree Group. We’re focusing on our future, from evolving our brands to transforming the way we work together. We may be grown-ups, but we’re all about celebrating children and the people who care for them. We love to collaborate to find new ways to make our customers smile. Have great ideas? We want to hear them. Want to try a new approach? Let’s do it. Come join the fun at our home office!
What You’ll Do
Do you consider yourself a passionate brand ambassador with a genuine curiosity for how to drive meaningful customer acquisition and loyalty? Are you eager to grow your expertise in fashion marketing at a fast-paced company? Have you mastered the art of right brain/left brain thinking? Are you a results-driven, detail-oriented, fast learner that strives for success in all that they do?
The Integrated Marketing Associate will be responsible for supporting the planning and execution of brand marketing initiatives for our brands, including Print Advertising, PR, Social Media, and Strategic Partnerships. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a dynamic, creative environment, to learn all aspects of the retail business, and to deepen skills across the marketing mix. You will report directly to the Senior Integrated Marketing Manager.
- Support the creative development, execution, and measurement of 360-degree brand marketing campaigns that support key business priorities
- Work closely with cross-functional business and agency partners to ensure campaigns are leveraged across all appropriate communications channels to achieve maximum impact
- Day-to-day management of print advertising; provide weekly business summaries on associated coupon redemption; work closely with publishers to maximize the value of all media buys.
- Assist with the management of social media and influencer strategy; stay up-to-date on social marketing trends, constantly mining for opportunities to improve brand personality, engagement, and growth across relevant social channels
- Oversee relationship building with bloggers/influencers to drive ongoing coverage of the collections
- Work with PR agency partner to coordinate media requests, establish relationships with key media and facilitate ongoing product requests; develop media materials as needed
- Help drive strategic partnerships for the brands; comfortable reaching out to potential new partners, speaking on behalf of the brand and negotiating programming to achieve maximum results
- Responsible for tracking all marketing vehicles to ensure proper reporting; create ad-hoc dashboards as needed; provide weekly reports to monitor success/effectiveness of marketing initiatives
- Other general responsibilities include: budgeting, timeline management, and administrative tasks
- Monitor competitive advertising trends
What You'll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, or related field
- +3 years of marketing experience
- Fully proficient with Microsoft Office (excel, word, outlook and powerpoint)
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Strong presentation skills, comfortable speaking to senior leadership
- Takes great pride in their work and takes ownership
- Demonstrates a strong problem solving mind with a collaborative attitude
- Able to work independently with little direction and multi-task while being productive and timely
Why You’ll Love Working With Us
- The Product—so good, you’ll be using your employee discount more than you probably should
- The People—ask anyone that works here…we have incredible people on our team
- The Experience—you’ll enjoy a rewarding career at a respected global children’s brand
- The Benefits—health insurance, 401k match, and onsite wellness services for your convenience
Let’s Talk Perks!
- Generous Health Savings Account (HSA) employer contributions for individuals and families
- Flexible Spending Accounts and commuter benefits
- Paid holidays and flexible time off
- 30% off merchandise employee discount (Gymboree & Outlet, Janie and Jack, Crazy 8 & Outlet)
- Gymboree Play & Music class discounts
- Educational Assistance Development Program
- Life insurance (self, spouse/domestic partner, children)
- Additional corporate discounts at participating companies
More About Us
Gymboree Group, Inc. is a specialty retailer, operating stores with high-quality clothes and accessories for children. Our family of brands includes Gymboree, Janie and Jack, and Crazy 8. Since our start in 1976, we have grown from offering mom-and-baby classes in the San Francisco Bay Area to currently operating over 900 retail stores in the United States and Canada, along with franchises around the world. We believe that respect for the customer, respect for the brand, and respect for each other are at the core of everything we do.
Gymboree Group, Inc. is unable to provide relocation assistance for this position.
Principals Only. EOE. No phone calls, please.